Preorder+ view this product
Bones Bearings is the best brand of skate bearings. In the '80s, George Powell seeks to rapid turnover because the bearings are solid but Chinese too slow. It launches Bones and joins the Swiss know-how to develop a roll of high quality, solid, quick and easy to clean. Bones Bearings is now the largest company of skate bearings which also has one of the largest team of skateboarding. Bones Bearings is located in Santa Barbara. The company manufactures bearings classic like Bones Reds bearing, but also high detail with beads high technology: quick acceleration, speed maintained and longer life than all other brands of skateboard bearings.
• Bones REDS (reference of skate bearings at the best price) ;
• Bones Super REDZ (top quality steel polishing with a better finish) ;
• Bones Ceramic (the Super REDZ with ceramic balls) ;
• Bones Swiss (Swisses accuracy provides a higher speed) ;
• Bones Swiss L2 Labyrinth (L2 Swiss will last several times longer than the original Swiss Bones) ;
• Bones Super Swiss 6 (6 large balls for better acceleration and speed maintenance) ;
• Bones Swiss Ceramic (ceramic bearings unbreakable, made in Switzerland and lifetime warranty).
Louie Barletta, Donny Barley, Zered Bassett, Silas Baxter Neal, Caswell Berry, Levi Brown, Steve Caballero, Devine Calloway, Mike Mo Capaldi, John Cardiel, Jack Curtin, Corey Duffel, Cairo Foster, Danny Fuenzalida, Ryan Gallant, Danny Garcia, David Gravette, Chris Haslam, Jordan Hoffart, Jerry Hsu, Marc Johnson, PJ Ladd, Johnny Layton, Jason Lee, Paul Machnau, Sean Malto, Tony Manfre, Guy Mariano, Rick Mc Crank, Raymond Molinar, Lance Mountain, Nilton Neves, Steve Nesser, Tim O Connor, Alex Olson, Chris Pastras, Torey Pudwill, Jose Rojo, Dylan Rieder, Arto Saari, Omar Salazar, Ryan Smith, Daewon Song, Rodrigo TX, Mikey Taylor, Wieger Van Wageningen, Brandon Westgate, Stevie Williams and Bobby Worrest.